Monday, February 8, 2010

Play To Learn Reflection


My Favorite Student Developed Game Was...
Go Rabbit, Go!



My Favorite Professionally Developed Game Was...
The Cost Of Life

^^Click the Pictures to Play My Favorites^^


While playing these games I realized that developing games isn't as easy as it appears. Playing the professionally designed games was just like playing a video game, as was the student made games, however, they weren't as good. The student designed games were interesting and fun to play, they just weren't as well develiped and detailed as the ones done by a professional. But then I thought about it and I realized that it's ok if your game isn't the best looking, if it works you're already well on your way. Just because your game isn't as prefessional looking as some of the others doesn't make your game any less interesting. I enjoyed them both and I will, more than likely, play them more as time goes on, no matter what they look like.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Amy! Great game reviews! I look forward to seeing what you come up with for your own game.

    Sincerely,
    David Lowenstein
    State Director, Globaloria WV

    ReplyDelete