Monday, February 8, 2010

My Hero


I have many heros including; my papaw, mamaw, mom, dad, and other family and friends. However, the hero who has taught me the difference between some rights and wrongs is my older cousin Jessica. We grew up together and she's like my big sister. We've been through a lot together and I don't know what I would do without her. We talk about anything and everything together. But the biggest reason she is one of my heroes is not only because she's such a good cousin it's because she has made mistakes in her life. Everybody makes mistakes, of course, however the ones she has made impacted more than herself, they've impacted my family and her friends as well. She has made some bad choices in her life and seeing the way they turned out, I know to choose a different path. She has helped me become who I am today in more ways than she will ever know. I hope my younger cousins can take the mmistakes im most certainly going to make, or have already made, to better themselves the way I have tried to do.

2 comments:

  1. I love the pictures you use to accompany.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are lucky to have someone to look up to to help you guide your choices in life.

    ReplyDelete