Monday, February 22, 2010

Flash Mini-Game

Well, it took me from Feb. 11th - Feb. 19th to get my flash game figured out and to get it published to my wiki. It was very complicated at first but I think the more we work with it the easier it will be to make our games. I think the best part of making a pre-game is that we learned even if your game is simple, like a bunny trying to catch a carrot, the coding is still complex and you need to focus and make sure every detail is correct. Occasionally I play some student made games if I have free time, but not on a daily basis. I enjoy playing Go Rabbit, Go!, it is by far my favorite. I like it because it is simple yet you don't really get bored with it for quite a while. Overall, I think making us create the pre-game was a very good idea, it showed how much work went into the games we play even if they dont look the best or don't work exactly correct. You should still have respect for the person who put their time into making it because as we learned, it's a lot more work than you would anticipate.

1 comment: