Monday, February 8, 2010

Beowulf Part I


When it comes to Beowulf as a character I do believe he has some qualities that would make him a hero in some peoples eyes. I also believe in some other ways he is not a hero, don't get me wrong I think he is a good character, however, some of his decisions could have been resolved in other ways as opposed to all the violence. Which is why I have to say no, I don't think Beowulf would be a good educational video game character. I have to say I think he would be an excellent character to base a regular video game off of but, not an educational one. To be a hero I think you mainly just have to make the right choices for the well being of others as well as yourself instead of being selfish and only thinking of yourself. You don't have to have super powers to be a hero, you just have to do things for others and make the best choices for the specific situations.

No comments:

Post a Comment