Monday, May 24, 2010

Globaloria :)



Oh, what can I say? This has really been one of my most favorite classes, it was interesting and fun as well as educational and helpful. English, even though I really do not like it, is one of the most important classes you take, it helps you become more professional in word choice and the way you present yourself and work you have completed, not only did Globaloria accomplish this with English, it helped us work with technology and things that will help us with the way college works since everything and everybody is getting more and more involved with technology.


I think my favorite part of the class was learning how to make the game and even though it was incredibly stressful at times, it was worth it in the end. Katie and I finally finished our game, well finished what we could, our coding didn't work out the way we planned but we did what we could and still had fun. Our game was Pinky and the Brain's Maze To Graduation, you should take a look if you haven't already. During this time I became addicted to the student made game Go, Rabbit, Go! and Jessica and Jerimiah's game Trash For Cash In WV. I had a lot of fun and also learned a lot in this new form of class and environment and I'm glad I got to experience it.


Also, I would like to say thank you to Ms. McChesney and the Globaloria staff for making all of this possible for me and the rest of the class. I would also like to thank Katie Ferrell for being my partner and for everything she has done for me not only in this class but just in general. I hope to be able to continue blogging about things in my life, hopefully I won't get too busy. Chez, I'm going to miss being a macaroni in your class, but I will probably end up sending you a paper or two if I need help editing. :)

1 comment:

  1. Amy,
    You will always be a macaroni! I'm so glad that you enjoyed the class as much as you did. Feel free to send papers to be editted any time!

    ReplyDelete