Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Group Chat

Yesterday, my group was group number one. Jessica, Jessi, Kenny, and myself held a group chat conversation about the poems we were supposed to read from our Literature book. Jessica read the first poem and gave her summary on it, Jessi read the second and supplied her summary, and then I read the final poem and gave my thoughts on it. After each person gave their summary we discussed the poem and got a mutal feel on it. I think this is a very good and effective way of having a group discussion because you can have the whole room in small groups having discussions without causing problems by talking loudly or something to that distracts other groups and such. I really liked the G-Mail chat discussion and if we have to do another group discussion i think this would be the best way to do it.

1 comment:

  1. If were were able to set up a large group chat room, how do you think the whole class would handle that?

    ReplyDelete